The Emery Company has the following opportunities available. If you are interested please let us know.
- C++, C#, and Java
- J2EE a must
- .Net experience a must
- Windows development utilizing .Net (Web and Windows applications)
- Experience with Eclipse
- Experience with SOAP 1.1 web service integration (client and server)
- XML knowledge and usage of XSLTs
- 5+ years Windows OS development
- Unix experience a plus
- Good understanding Networking/Routing/Firewalls/Active Directory
- Good consulting and client facing skills
- Understanding of SOA
- Remote and Onsite Customer Facing skills required
- Strong understanding of enterprise systems and development
- Understanding of IT Security practices
- Proficiency in object oriented methodologies
- Java Development: 8 years
- Net Development: 8 years
- J2EE/ASP.NET: 8 years
This a direct hire opportunity
- Lead meetings with clients
- Stage new projects and provide framework the implementation teams will follow
- Creation of specific project plans for all new projects
- Manage and estimate budget and scope
- Coordination and collaboration with the various project stakeholders, key consultants and the client resources
- Tracking and project administration of multiple ongoing customer implementations
- Provide timely updates published to customers, management, and appropriate internal escalation of critical issues
- Work closely and effectively with the project team in the delivery of successful implementations from start to finish
- Continual improvement of project implementation processes and documentation set
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Formal project management training required, PMP preferred
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years Project Management/Project Coordination experience
- Issue management, risk identification and risk mitigation
- Experience managing budgets with accounting mindset
- Managing client and resource relationships
- Project planning and tracking tools – including strong Microsoft Project skill set
- Experience building overall project plans and start-to-finish project tracking
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to stay focused under pressure
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic, quick learner, self-starter
This will be a direct hire opportunity, located in NW Houston
Our client is seeking very talented Software Developers with an emphasis on C# using Visual Studio. This role will require the applicant to work within a tight team to design, develop and maintain advanced data-driven software solutions including advanced RFID/NFC, Web, Mobile (iOS, Android, WP8) and Windows Desktop applications against MS-SQL Server and SQLite databases.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain next-generation web, mobile and desktop-based business applications primarily using Visual Studio with .Net 4.0+, C#, VB.NET and mobile technologies.
- Debug, stage, test and deploy web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
- Liaise with Business Analysts to gather, validate and document business requirements.
- Complete process mapping and documentation as required.
- Stabilize existing proof of concept , add features, develop schedule and release new features and app on schedule. This will be a sustained marketing brand campaign.
- Manage tasks, log and comment all work, and document resolutions using SysAid and/or Zoho Help Desk Software.
- Communicate regularly via verbal meetings, web conference and written reports to management, as well as the business.
Education, Technology and Experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in programming and application development
- Visual Studio 2008/10/12 (C#, VB.NET)
- Object-oriented design, multiple linked projects, cross-platform and shared code
- Strong User Interface design, standards and UAT
- SQL Server 2008/10/12/ (SQL, T-SQL)
- SQLite, SQLCE (an asset)
- Xamarin (a considerable asset)
- SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) (an asset)
- Strong front end / back end web development and design experience
- Strong understanding of ASP.Net
- Strong understanding of Provisioning
- WCF and Secure Web Services
- CVS / Visual SourceSafe / SourceAnywhere (a benefit)
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Demonstrated fundamentals and related work experience in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithm design.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex models/concepts.
- Ability to analyze complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with mobile development a very big plus.
This is a contract position, which may lead to permanent hire. The estimated length of the assignment is one year. Working remotely with weekly onsite meetings will be acceptable.
Must have a background in polymers resin manufacturing, supply chain logistics and downstream conversion processes.
The successful candidate will prepare and maintain all of the Houston plant’s production processes, procedures and work descriptions. The candidate will have a background in a chemical plant, plastics, resin environment.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Production Process design.
- Developing and maintaining their aspects of the ISO 9000 quality system in cooperation with the QC Manager
- Lead all quality assurance activities in the plant and train employees accordingly in cooperation with the QC Manager
- Facilitating all aspects of process engineering for new and existing products from feasibility testing to process automation.
- Developing, updating and improving all process related software
- Investigating and integrating new technologies in the processing area.
- Designing process protocols, providing analysis of data and generating required compliance documentation.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of all process and quality problems
- Reduction of costs and quality improvement through engineering approaches.
- Acting as the lead on site engineer to coordinate all process related design, equipment bids evaluation, installation and start-up of all production related machines and equipment before releasing lines to normal operation.
- Preparing product structures & matrix for supporting marketing plan and R&D feedback loop.
- Review & conducting the ITP (Inspection & Test Plan) & IP (Inspection Procedure) especially for new product. This needs close coordination with quality assurance dept.
- Review MSDSs and update production accordingly.
- Applied knowledge about various chemicals and polymers and their effects on polymers to assist production department to make the best quality product. This includes advising production department on the chemical and physical properties of the raw materials and their limitations to ensure the compounding processes is optimized and meet or exceed customer product specifications
- Prepares reports on trials for Sales and Marketing team to understand the processing limits and capability when running new products.
Key Accountabilities: Strategic Contribution
- Understand and follow up all activities related to his job that are connected to the strategy of the company.
- Propose the use of quality and process control systems that could be of strategic importance for the company, meaning that can have an important impact to customer satisfaction.
- Watch closely the leadership style of the plant management and other colleagues, search for related training on line and live, get familiar with the leadership culture of the company. Budgeting & Cost Control
- Be aware of the plant’s cost structure and be always alert on how to reduce operational cost.
- Calculate the cost of quality control and find the best balance between customer satisfaction and company’s performance
Customer Relationship Management
- Liaise with key contacts inside the company to broaden the relationship, improve communications and ensure satisfaction of the customers.
- Liaise with employees of the customers to solve efficiently problems and issues or help them design new or improved raw materials. Operate and Improve Production Lines
- Support all production staff to run efficiently all process lines at the design production rate, according to quality specifications
- Learn, apply and improve all production related software• Continuously reducing change over time and downtime
- Train effectively colleagues
- Respect, follow and spread all safety, environmental and loss prevention requirements and procedures.
- Apply the continuous improvement culture in the plant, train all personnel to related techniques and methods.
Resolution of internal Issues
- Support and coach his colleagues to solve all production internal issues.
- Assures process engineers’ communication with other departments (warehouse, logistics, plant management etc) is smooth, to the benefit of the company.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Polymer Engineering.
- 7-10 Years (10 years Maximum) Plastics Experience.
- Process and Production Control Systems Knowledge (SPC, QPC).ERP Knowledge desirable.
- English Language
- Knowledge of polymers resin manufacturing, supply chain logistics and downstream conversion processes.
- Willingness to be involved in the production process at all levels.
- Computer Skills.
- Project Management education and experience.
- High Level Analytical Skills and use of various models and engineering formulas. Knowledge of process factor correlation software (including functions of Excel).
- Extended knowledge of the operation and daily maintenance of extruders and bulk conveying systems.
- Knowledge of PLC programming and process control
chemicals and polymers, plastics, resin, polyurethane: 7 years
Job Type: Full-time
Must have a background in polymers resin manufacturing, supply chain logistics and downstream conversion processes.
- Supervise day to day activities of the Quality Control function
- Train and develop lab personnel
- Lead audits and maintain qualification of industry standards such as ISO, UL, NSF
- Maintain and assure effectiveness of quality systems at the plant and for the company
- Lead efforts in responding to customers in regard to quality issues and initiatives
- Maintain lab high standards in lab practices and protocol
- Develop test methods and procedures to meet internal customer QC needs
- Foster integration of quality into daily manufacturing operations
- Engineering degree with 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality systems.
- 5 years + supervisory experience in Quality Control.
- A background in the chemicals industry working in a plant environment.
- Must have experience in plastics, resin, polyurethane
Job Type: Full-time
- Polymers, Resin Manufacturing: 3 years
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Polymer Engineering
The Senior Programmer (.NET Developer) will design, develop, test, implement and maintain web-based portals and applications that provide a wide range of capabilities. This position will support both Development and Production environments at the Enterprise level.
- Work closely with internal teams to create, develop, and establish applications to meet the business needs throughout the Company. This includes solution design, concept visualization and functional/technical requirements definition and documentation.
- Work closely with and communicate with customers in various departments and business units to gather and understand business requirements and determine how to best leverage technology to support those requirements in developing effective web solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team, including mentoring and code reviews.
- Consult with clients and project teams on .NET Solutions application business requirements analysis, project scope, and effort estimations.
- Design and configure complex systems with a focus on best practices for scalability, supportability and east of administration, and system performance.
- Provide hands-on development and execution of projects.
- Define and implement data object models.
- Design and develop complex business logic.
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify and translate system requirements into technical architecture and design documentation.
- Assist in the screening and interviewing of future project team members.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors degree in MIS, CIS, Computer Science or related field or five to eight years of experience developing high-performance web applications based on the Microsoft technology stack; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience architecting complex solutions using ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, WinForms, C#, & MS SQL.
- Create, develop, and establish applications to meet the business needs throughout the companies utilizing technology. SharePoint, SSRS, DB2, SQL server, and Oracle.
- At least 5 years' experience in architecting solutions using .NET 2.0 or above.
- Knowledge in understanding relational database models and developing complex database queries using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in architecting/developing SOA (.NET Web Services).
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System / TFS.
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System / TFS.
- Strong organizational and development skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Excellent technical, analysis, communications, mentoring, and teamwork skills.
- Highly motivated individual with deep technology understanding, capable of learning and digesting new technologies rapidly.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work and learn independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas amongst team members of various technical skill levels as well as clients. Written communication skills necessary to express concepts and technical specifications in a clear and concise manner at a level appropriate for the intended audience.
- Experience architecting, installing and configuring .NET solutions in a lead role.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a development team, business analysts, projects managers, and operate independently.
- Proven track record working on a high volume or high profile websites.
- Database querying using LINQ-to-SQL or a related ORM technology
- HTML5 or WPF experience
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- WCF service development
- Java Development
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development
- Microsoft certifications
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
We are currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer/ SQL Programmer to support and develop enhancements for various corporate websites and internal workflow applications based on Sharepoint.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Science, Management Information Systems or other technology related major
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- 5 – 8 years of experience working with SQL Server, TSQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Experience developing well-formed and optimally performing queries against a SQL Server database
- Experience using TFS for source code control
- Well-versed in SDLC and Agile Development methodologies (i.e. SCRUM, XD, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Experience in SharePoint a plus
- Work within a Team of developers responsible for developing and supporting web-based solutions
- Support and develop enhancements for various corporate websites, both internal and external
- Partner with Business Users (including Project Stakeholders, Business Leads, Technical Lead etc.) to fine-tune requirements for enhancements
- Develop working models, product mock-ups, architecture/data flow diagrams and/or ERD’s as needed to communicate design and product concepts within the Team as well as with Business users
- Produce documentation in the form of Requirements documents, Design documentation, Admin & Support Guides, User Guides
- Collaborate with the Business Users during Acceptance Testing, including helping to draft test scripts
- Requirements Gathering, Design, Testing and Deployment
- Work with other Teams within IT (Infrastructure, Desktop Support, HelpDesk (BSC), Network/Telcom Support, Procurement) to ensure IT operates efficiently and effectively to support Business Users throughout the company
- Report status on deliverables
We are currently seeking a Senior Web Developer interested in a full-time, direct hire opportunity located in NW Houston.
Under minimal supervision, develop or modify complex web-based applications from detailed specifications. Code, test, debug, document, and maintain those programs throughout the product life cycle. The Senior Web Developer must be able to work independently.
- Relying on experience and judgment, the Senior Web Developer is responsible for accomplishing the following assignments. These assignments are broad in nature and work can be difficult.
- Code, test, debug, document, and maintain web applications throughout the product life cycle utilizing Microsoft’s technology stack (Win OS, IIS, ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, SQL Server, CSS, Jscript, SharePoint, and Web Content Management – SharePoint and .Net Nuke strongly preferred).
- Web Services/XML development preferred.
- Provide technical development and support for external and internal facing web properties
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems by encoding, testing, debugging, and installing systems and programs which support an organization’s business processes.
- Document program specifications and process flow.
- Integrate programs with other systems in the organization.
- Possess knowledge of, and experience with, best practices and trending web design and UI technologies specific to a user’s experience.
- Understand proper use of digital marketing capabilities including SEO, social media and pay-per-click advertising to drive traffic and revenue volume.
- Develop work plans, establish timelines, and set goals for assigned work.
- Meet commitments on deadlines.
- Review activities, results, and recommendations with management and clients as appropriate.
- Write clear and user-friendly manuals to describe process and data flow, program installation, and operating procedures.
- Drive improvement in existing business processes.
- Perform work thoroughly in a cost efficient manner and at a high productivity level.
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Apply security and privacy techniques in program development and deployment.
- Report any breakdown in controls to management.
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- Five or more years of progressive experience
Database: SQL Server (2008+)
Servers: Windows OS (2008+), IIS (7.5+)
Other Frameworks: SharePoint strongly preferred (2010+)
Web Content Management (SharePoint and DotNetNuke preferred)
Digital Marketing: SEO, Social Media, PPC Ads
Web Analytics: Google Analytics
Experience: 5 to 15 Years
Looking for a developer experienced within Oracle Financials and familiarity on some level with its business objects and workflows/processes. The job would be related to payment integration within Oracle Financials. The client is a technology payment system consultant company that delivers best-in-class payment integration solutions for enterprise applications. The subject matter of their services is payments, security, integration, web solutions and SAP.
The developer must know Oracle Payments and can configure to efficiently support the shared service center of payment models.
- Develop and deploy applications that support Oracle Financials.
- Experience developing business applications including front-end, data storage and application integration.
- Work closely with analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front-ends (web) and back-end services that automate business processes. Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, payment integration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
Additional programming skills that are useful towards the job but not a core requirement:
Significant technologies incorporated into the applications include the Oracle database technologies, (engines for RDBMS, PL/SQL, Java, .NET, HTML and XML)
Oracle Financial Applications
The Oracle E-Business Suite provides a set of financial applications used internationally in businesses. Oracle Corporation groups these applications into "suites", which it defines as sets of common, integrated applications designed to execute specific business processes.
- Oracle Financials refers to the closely related financial modules such as:
- Oracle Assets
- Oracle General Ledger
- Oracle Payables
- Oracle Receivables
- Oracle Cash Management
- Oracle Tabs
The key business processes enabled by the Financial Applications include: ♦ Procure-to-Pay business process flow involving activities such as procurement, purchasing, making payment to Suppliers and subsequent accounting. ♦ Order-to-Cash business process flow involves activities such as Customer Orders, Order fulfillment, receiving payment from Customers & subsequent accounting.